I have always been very bad with currency management. I've always dumped all my coins in SBCs and bought a bundle.
Last Thursday, I had 1,200 coins in my account and decided to give the BPM method.
Here's what I did:
• List all players and player / fitness fitness
• All listings were for one hour except last night when I changed the time to 6 hours
• Almost all players and fitness are listed for 200 coins
• All the team's fitness was sold in 600 coins
• On a few occasions, I have packed some Brescia players from 9 to 10,000
• After having enough coins, I keep my conversion list in 100 items listed at all times, return immediately after expiration and open new packages to fill them in.
& # x200B.
Between 11 pm and 2 pm is the most deadly time, on most days, it managed to sell 2-3 players an hour, even less overnight.
Between 4 pm and 10 pm, I used to sell about 10-20 players an hour, which made them the best hours to include.
From Friday to Sunday noon, you made almost 60% profit from Monday to Friday.
Today, I am sitting in a large group of coins of 215,000, or about 30,000 a day. Fixed as soon as expired. Always save 100 items included. During that time, I didn't sell any gold players and did not play any games, because I was out of the house.
So tips for anyone wondering if they should try:
It works, but can be discouraged sometimes when no one is being sold.
Friday to Sunday looks like the best time.
• From 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., it seems to be working fine on weekdays
• You can buy Mboppi in one month!
Edit: Thanks for all the responses, and I agree with most of you that it is definitely not worth it.
I was away from home on a business trip, so I spent most of my time in boring meetings and in my hotel room.
For those who ask how much time I spent, when I was 100 players on my transfer list, I say I spent two to 5 minutes every hour, depending on the number of players I sold and how many times I had to be listed after that.
It doesn't take much time, the annoying part is that you need to be able to re-record it every hour, as you notice that most players sell when less than one minute remains on the list.