We are going back to the Wild West roots with the #Goldarmgang Season! Here are all the changes and additions you will see in Brawl Stars during the next Months!
**New Brawler – Belle**Belle is the Chromatic Brawler of this Brawl Pass season and she’s an outlaw and the leader of the Gold Arm Gang that terrorizes every town’s bank!
* Main Attack: Shocker
* A long-range electric shot that starts to bounce between enemy targets after it has connected to a target. The attack keeps bouncing back and forth among enemy brawlers until they spread out!
* Super Ability: Spotter
* A long-range shot that marks a single target to receive more damage from all sources. Only one target can be marked at a time and it only goes away once the target is eliminated.
* Gadget: Nest Egg
* Belle drops a trap that explodes on contact and slows enemy targets within the explosion range.
* Star Power: Positive Feedback
**New Mythic Brawler – Squeak**Squeak is part of the Ruff’s Star Force trio and he is an alien being that evolved from the cumulative drool on Ruffs’ Toys.
* Main Attack: Sticky Blomb
* A sticky blomb that attaches to enemies or surfaces upon contact and explodes after a short duration.
* Super Ability: Big Blob
* Squeak lobs a larger bomb that splits into 6 Sticky Blombs.
* Gadget: Windup
* Increases the next main attack range.
* Star Power: Chain Reaction
* Increases the damage of Sticky Blomb based on how many enemy Brawlers are inside the explosion radius.
**New Skins & Visual Improvements**
* Archvillain Bea | Supercell MAKE | 79 Gems
* Neko Bea | 79 Gems
* Gold Neko Bea | 149 Gems
* Lantern Sandy | 149 Gems
* Marshal Ruffs | 79 Gems
* Belle Goldhand | Brawl Pass (Tier 70)
* Gunslinger Colt | Brawl Pass (Tier 1)
* Saloon 8-Bit | Power League | 25,000 Star Points
* Quickdraw Edgar | 79 Gems
* Misfortune Tara | 149 Gems
* Amber de la Vega | 149 Gems
* DIY Surge | 49 Gems
* True Silver/Gold | 10,000/25,000 Coins
Animated Pins: Leon**,** Rosa**,** Penny, Emz, Carl, Bea, Jacky**,** Gene, Barley, and Mr.P.
Animated faces**:** Emz, Super Fan Emz, Barley, Maple Barley, Wizard Barley**,** Rosa, Brawloween Rosa, Darryl, Carl, Road Rage Carl, Leonard Carl, Captain Carl, Nani, Retro Nani, Sally Nani, Tara, Gene, Pirate Gene, Evil Gene.
* Brawl Pass Season 6: The Goldarm Gang
* Lantern Brawl
* Golden Week
* China Launch Anniversary + 1-Year Anniversary Challenge
**Game Modes / Event Rotation Changes**
* Takedown and Lone Star might return during this season!
* New elimination-style game mode: Knockout
* 3vs3 with no respawns. Defeated Brawlers stay out for the rest of each round.
* The first team to win 2 rounds wins the match.
* The team that eliminates the most enemies wins the round. In case of a draw, the team who dealt more damage wins.10 maps in rotation
* Runs for the entire Season 6!
* Improved visual feedback during the Ban & Pick flow
* Map pool has been refreshed and there are now 4 maps available per game mode
* Shooting Star
* Canal Grande
* Dry Season
* Open Plaza
* Brawl Ball
* Super Stadium
* Backyard Bowl
* Sneaky Fields
* Triple Dribble
* Gem Grab
* Ice Fort
* Hard Rock Mine
* Minecart Madness
* Flooded Dam
* Hot Potato
* Safe Zone
* Snaked Assault
* Hot Zone
* Dueling Beetles
* Ring of Fire
* Nuts & Bolts
* Bot Drop
* Factory Rush
* Robo Highway
* Added current season Rank visibility to multiple places
* Added Power League season Quest progress display in the match end screen
* Added Leaderboard position display to the match end screen for the top 500 players in Masters+ Rank, this replaces the progress bar that is not visible in the highest Rank
* Leaderboard access during off-season added to upcoming Power League teaser screen
* Progression changes will now happen faster in ranks Diamond and above
* Adjusted Rank decay between Seasons
* Bronze: *No decay*
* Silver: *No decay*
* Gold: *-1 rank*
* Diamond: *-1 rank*
* Mythic: *-2 ranks*
* Legendary: *-2 ranks*
* Masters: *-3 ranks*
* Support for creating Siege, Hot Zone, and Duo Showdown maps
* Main Attack damage increased from 680 to 700
* Main Attack range increased by 9%
* Main Attack range increased by 10%
* Main Attack reload speed increased by 5%
* Main Attack damage increased from 400 to 440
* Freeze duration increased from 1s to 1.5s
* Main Attack Super charge rate increased from 5 to 4 hits
* Main Attack damage increased from 1200 to 1240
* Super ability damage increased from 1200 to 1240
* Main Attack damage increased from 1120 to 1180
* Bad Karma damage effect increased from 20% to 25%
* Counter Crush range increased by 33%
* Batting Stance shield decreased from 30% to 20%
* Mr. P
* Main Attack damage decreased from 760 to 720
* Porter Reinforcements Porter health reduced from 1400 to 700 and damage reduced from 260 to 200
* Health reduced from 3200 to 3000
* Main Attack damage reduced from 600 to 580
* Main Attack reload speed decreased by 10%
* Colonel Ruffs
* Main Attack interval increased from 50ms to 200ms between shots
* Health reduced from 3000 to 2800
* Main Attack damage reduced from 380 to 340
* Main Attack damage reduced from 1020 to 980
* Garden Mulcher health restoration reduced from 2000 to 1500
* Main Attack damage reduced from 680 to 640
* Added support for rewinding/forwarding time while watching a replay
* Added a Training Room preview option for locked content such as Trophy Road Brawlers, Brawl Pass Brawlers/skins, and so on.
* Made Gadget spawnable objects’ positioning now more predictable near walls (for example Bo’s Super Totem)
* Fixed an issue where jumping Brawlers could avoid the projectile and damage from Nani’s Return to Sender Gadget