If you're like me, you're probably curious about the new Worgen race at WoW Cataclysm. This Worgen guide will introduce you to the qualities and ethnic abilities of this exciting new race.
First, you should notice that this new race will fall under the Alliance faction. Worgens are shapes changers and Tonk will be able to withstand a new sexy wolf (all this rage these days) or a human form.
Worgen capabilities and qualities
- Deflection – this ability reduces all the effects of insults and diseases by 15%
- Darkflight – Increases your mobility by 70% for 10 seconds
- Flayer – Your tanning skills will be improved by 15 and you'll be able to increase your skin speed by 0.5 seconds
- Running Wild – Your Racial Mountain … Are You! Drop on all four and go!
- Two Models – As mentioned earlier, you can navigate in the Worgen or Human model. Your Worgen model will be used in combat.
- Evil – your chance of a monetary strike increases by 1%
You will be able to pick up the following chapters if you choose Wrap Furgen:
- Death Knight
- Druid (Imagine how many shapes have changed and you can use with this model!)
- Fisher man
- a priest
- con man
I quickly realized that no matter which category you choose for your character in Worgen, playing Worgen would be great. The ethnic abilities granted by Worgens have an advantage in dealing with damage, jogging or catching enemies, PvP and settlement.
It is a pity that we will not be able to roll Shaman Vorgen or Paladin Worgen, but with the choices we have to choose from, I do not complain. The graphics of the male Worgen look very cool, but the female Worgens looks a bit disproportionate to me. We hope that Blizzard fixes this before the release of Cataclysm. Until then, I hope you have found this article useful and useful!